Thursday, February 24, 2005

Story out of Washington (state) detailing a potential medical malpractice reform bill:

Baird, D-Wash., conducted forums with medical leaders in Longview on Monday and at the Southwest Washington Medical Center in Vancouver on Tuesday. The congressman told doctors and hospital administrators that his package will target bad doctors, discourage frivolous malpractice lawsuits, establish mediation for medical disputes, lower insurance rates and cap "pain and suffering" settlements, but at a level more than triple the damage limit suggested by President Bush.

Link...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr's have swarn an oath to eachother not to their patients. I feel no pity for their malpractice rates as long as they continue to protect these jerks instead of taking them down.

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Come as you are and look at my bad plastic surgery blog.

job opportunitya said...

Energizing blog. It blew me away and I loved your
site. when I have the time to surf the net, i try
finding blogs as good as your site.
I want you to look for my plastic surgery philadelphia blog.

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Hey why don't you peep my plastic surgery breast augmentation blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Remarkable blog. I take the neccesary time to find
blogs that are just as good as the ones you do.
Go and click my lawyer malpractice medical pittsburgh blog.

job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. Your site was amazing and will be
back again! I never get tired of looking for blogs
just like this one.
Hey playa! You need to check out my Malpractice Lawyers blog.

Misdiagnosis said...

Est-ce que ce par endroit � lire est au sujet de Tempe wrongful death lawyers et de mat�riel relatif ?Genuinely, Lorene Tempe wrongful death lawyers