Wednesday, February 09, 2005

California State Cap Appealing

President Bush favors the cap on malpractice damages implemented by California:

"The Medical Injury Compensation Reform Act, or MICRA, supposedly has kept California malpractice premiums low in comparison with other states, without limiting access to the courthouse for deserving patients one bit. It also has purportedly put a leash on all those greedy and unscrupulous lawyers who pocketed the money that should have gone to patient care."

Though the caps have kept malpracitce premiums down, the author seems to think that they are not effective - maybe he's related to a malpractice attorney?

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

I took pleasure in the site and I will go back!
Surfing online for blogs like this one is worth my
time. Sensational blog.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my !

job opportunitya said...

Prodigious blog. Loved it so much I went to it
again! Just go online and search for blogs that are
worth the value as yours.
Search for my orange county plastic surgery blog, please!

job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
Hey playa! You need to check out my plastic surgery thailand blog.