Wednesday, February 09, 2005

No Caps in Connecticut

Connecticut governor Rell's plan to solve the malpractice crisis involves certain legal reforms to control the trial lawyers while attempting to hold physicians responsible for the wellbeing of their patients. The proposal would:

  • "Amend the Certificate of Good Faith procedures to require that a doctor from the same area of expertise as the defendant file a detailed opinion of the case with the court
  • Require that a jury consider all additional payments received by a plaintiff for the same injury when assessing damages
  • Require that any payment over $200,000 be paid over time
  • Reduce the “Offer of Judgment” penalty assessed on defendants for failing to settle certain lawsuits from 12 percent of damages to the prime rate"


9 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
Search for my malpractice medical pittsburgh blog, it will leave you speechless.

job opportunitya said...

Sensational blog. I took pleasure in the site and I
will go back! Surfing online for blogs like this one
is worth my time.
Once you sign on, check for my plastic surgery kansas city blog.

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my Malpractice Lawyers blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my demi moore plastic surgery blog site.

job opportunitya said...

Enchanting blog. Your site was off the chain and I
will return! I peep the web for blogs just like this
one.
Oh please, check for the blog site with my plastic surgery michigan!

job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I was in love with your ear plastic surgery blog site.

RNPALicense.com said...

Connecticut is a relatively easy State in which to obtain a Medical License. They have relaxed rules to insure a proper flow of incoming physicians. The size of the State as well as the small population does not provide for a thriving base in which to draw new physicians. Having an adverse Malpractice Environment will only drive physicians to flee to Rhode Island, New York, and Massachusetts. As health care cost increase in Connecticut, watch for patients to travel across State Lines to seek more reasonably priced health care. New Jersey Medical License Connecticut Medical License

RNPALicense.com said...

New Jersey Medical License

Anonymous said...

Ancora non ho deciso che cosa la mia parte favorita �, l� sono tanti da scegliere da.Toodle-oo, Tianna Chandler wrongful death lawyers