Friday, February 11, 2005

Federal Answer to Malpractice Crisis

The House is working on a bill to limit malpractice awards and curb attorney fees. This article comments about the plight of Lancaster county doctors due to the high costs of dealing with malpractice litigation and insurance...

"The bill, which is still being crafted, would limit pain and suffering payments to $250,000. It also could limit attorney fees and include other reforms... The House previously passed a malpractice reform bill but it was blocked by the Senate, Pitts said. This time, he thinks it will be successful."

Link...

3 comments:

job opportunitya said...

Unique blog my friend, I can hardly wait to vist
this site again. I just worship the site its comes
from! Believe me in my extra time I'm consistently
looking up blogs like this.
I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic surgery loan blog!

job opportunitya said...

Cool blog. I dig your site outline and I plan on
returning again! I just love finding blogs like this
when I have the time.
In my spare time I will look for your Malpractice Lawyers blog.

RNPALicense.com said...

The Federal Government will never pass real malpractice reform. Trail lawyers have too much power with the Democrats and it would never make it through the Senate due to filibusters. It is unfortunately going to be a State by State issued. Florida Medical License New Jersey Medical License.